Thursday, September 30, 2010

Can u come back for me....

can u tell me what is ma fault.why u leave me in between the way. u always promise me that u never leave me and now u leave me. what is ma fault can anyone tell me.Is ma fault is that i love u very much or ma fault no one understand me expect u.U teach me so many aspect of life then why u not teach me how to live without u.How easily u say "find me in ur best friend" but u never tell me how. i make so many best friends but i never able to find u.Many best friend who love me lot who ready for me to do or die but i dont know why i still miss u. U understand anything before i say but why not ma best friend to whom i love.U told me that what u teaching make ma life better but everyday ma life becoming hell.U told me that i will be happy and everyone with me is proud on me, but everyday i will be more said and found to much pain in me.U told me how to express feeling but why not u told me how to express ur pain.i cant able to handle this pain. Grandma can u come back. plz comeback for me. i need u.

1 comment:

  1. No that is impossible she cant come back dear,but yes someone in her face will always with u,,try to find her ,if u find,U will get ur grandma back, GOD BLESS YOU.....

    ReplyDelete