Friday, September 17, 2010

BIRTHDAY NIGHT,....................

Sometime we are in crowd but still we are alone. When i was child ma grandmother always tell me "when u are alone never think u are alone, just rember me and all the beautiful memories u have with anyone.Never feel that u are alone its kill u every second internally." I said grandma why u saying this u always with me.Grandma say yes ma son i always with u.
18sept 2007.In early morning near about grandma say son come fast we have to go to temple.i wake up and get ready for temple then we both go to temple and ma grand mom read holy rhyme i don't listen too much bcz she saying very low.Then we both came back. on way grandma ask me son what if u one day found yourself alone.I said i cannot be alone bcz u always with me and i smile.My grandma smile too and say suppose i was out somewhere and u are alone, then i start thinking and ask ma grandma hey u never tell me what then i do.Grandma then tell listen ma son "NO ONE CAN WITH U FOREVER BCZ WE ALL ARE MORTALS ONE DAY WE ALL HAVE TO DIE EVEN U ALSO.ITS DOSN'T MATTER HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND BUT ITS MATTER HOW WE SPEND OUR TIME.IN UR LIFE MAKE BEST FRIENDS AS U CAN BCZ A FRIENDS RELATION IS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS WITH U ANYTIME.AND ONE MORE THING TODAY IS UR BIRTHDAY ACCORDING TO CUSTOM I HAVE TO PRESENT U GIFT BUT SON CAN I EXPECT ONE GIFT FROM U" i said yes grandma u can but what can i present u i don't have money to buy a gift for u.Grandma told me nothing i need from u just one promise. I said yes grandma i can tell me what u wann from me.Grandma say "SON PROMISE ME IN LIFE U NEVER CRY WHEN U ARE SAD OR HURT, ALWAYS SHARE WITH UR FRIENDS, THEY ALWAYS REMIND TO U THAT ME WITH U TO GUIDE,TEACH AND CONSOLE MY SON.U KNOW WHEN U CRY I ALWAYS CONSOLE U BUT TODAY I TELL U TRUTH THAT WHEN I SEE U CRY MY HEART CRY, MY SON PROMISE ME IN UR LIFE U NEVER CRY." and i say "I PROMISE GRANDMA" but where is ma gift then ma grandma reply son if u see i gave u one of the best gift in ur life if form of ur promise to me. I smile and say yes grandma and then grandma kiss me on ma forehead and say happy birthday ma son and i also smile and gave a tight hug to grandma.we reach home and i spend ma whole day with ma grandma watching tv playing games.At the night when i was with ma grandma on the roof watching sky and lot of stars in sky.I ask ma grandma that what she plan to gave a gift for me and then ma grandma smile and gave me a tight hug and say that was ma last gift and she start smiling and i wont understand what she say and again start watching sky with her.
13nov 2007 ma grandma died and i understand what she wann say to me on ma birthday night....................

1 comment: