Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I FOUND U........

One day u say to me "TRY TO FIND ME" i try ma best to find u everywhere bcz i really need u
I need u when iam depress,
I need u when iam upset,
I need u when iam in trouble,
I need u when iam in pain,
I need u when when i feel iam alone,
I need u when i cry.
when u left me i don't have anyone with me who understand me.But now i have someone person who is with me.Might be they don't understand me fully or sometime even they misunderstand me but they are with me.some fight with me everyday but very next day they are again with me.They always listen me might be they don't follow what i said but really they listen me.sometime when iam depress i found then with me ask me
"why are u so depress" i wont say anything but they say don't worry "iam with u"
when i feel pain they start cry might be they don't understand but still they cry.
Iam not alone now bcz i find u in them..

1 comment: