Friday, July 23, 2010

WHEN U ENTER IN MA LIFE......

You crossed my path as why was thinking nothing special. You came like a thunder or a lightning out of the blue. Stammeringly you said some words. i didn't even pay attention for your words. After some moments i recognized that my life will never be the same like before.Your words, which i didn't attend before, became such a deep meaning.A meaning which told me how happiness is. After some days i felt this happiness everywhere i go.I was surrounded by happiness, saw the best things in my life, cause You were with me. Slowly i recognized that this thunder out of the blue changed my life, changed my thinking, change my everything. And showed me THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. That i cant imagine my life without this words i didn't pay attention first, and cant imagine my life without you.

5 comments:

  1. NOTHING TO SAY ,,,,,,,,,,JUST HAVING SOME TEARS IN MA EYES,,,GOD BLESS U...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx......anyway why tear in ur eye that ma story...and who are u???

    ReplyDelete
  3. bcz somewhere even i m feeling that my story nis also the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great at least our story same.......be in touch take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.....your anonymous still didn't tell who is he/she.

    ReplyDelete