Monday, July 26, 2010

A POEM FOR FRIEND

i am sending this poem to show u i care, to say thank u 4 being there, best friends we’ll always be, in every problem, its u n me through thick n thin, I wont go away and just they same, I hope u`ll stay as we go through life, things wont change lets not let our friendship rearrange I ll make new friends, in so will u but we wont split up like others do, with out friendship staying strong we`ll be together right or wrong through we might occasionally have a fight we’ll always make up by the end of the night as my best friends,u mean lots to me its bond u`ll always see so in a jam, no need to worry, i`ll be at ur side n a hurry i know you’re there for me too i think you know,i`ll be there 4 you in life, friends may come and go but,theirs a special friend u`ll always know they are there when u need them no questions asked their Luvs is permanent ,it will never pass they’ll always be wt u, leave or never and thats why we`ll friends 4 ever and it some 4 reason, we are torn apart remember u`ll always be in my heart so thanks 4 being my friends,i`ll be urs till the end..........

2 comments:

  1. dear friend thats for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As long as I'm here, as long as you want and need me to be here, I will always be here for you, and I'll try my best to fill in your emptiness. I won't say, I won't show, I'll justdo. thanks to be my friend ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanx u to be ma friend.....god bless u

    ReplyDelete