Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IMPACTANTE

Love to the first sight is wonderful, if it is a question of us can be grand, I do not want to say that I fall in love in spite of only looking, but the first impression for my was very impactante; your eyes hypnotized me and up to the top of the sky they took me, your physical image accompanies me where I go, but your love and your fondness I guard them in my heart;
Your lips finally kissed me, and now to the ropes of your soul I have enslaved myself, your tender voice maddens me, and to the loneliness I ask her please already do not return your captivation I bewitch myself; it is a sincere and real love that god us imposed, up to the death it,she will take care of you and in the nights in candle(sail) she will accompany you for that your to my side it she will take you.
While you were speaking to me I was looking at you it,she stopped(detained) the time in half an instant, the love was calling and I her while it she was whispering and I loved you.
They lifted you feeling itshe ordered your voice, then the sky became visible in your eyes, and I to the margin of your image was declaring your name, in your eyes, in your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment