Thursday, July 22, 2010

LIFE NEAR TO END

Life near to end, don't know when mind was switch off, heart say i fed up of working without any emotion,love and feeling, and soul say its time to ask god "why me".
No matter when its happen but I have to move bcz lot of things to find out. Have to find out why i cant able to live for ma self. Have to find out why people misunderstand me. Have to find out why to whom i think love me leave me. People think i never trust anyone deeply, i ask ma self this question, but don't find any reason so why people think this about me, I have to find out. Why people don't understand that i always wanna see them happy with me our without me.
So many thing have to find out..........

2 comments:

  1. WHO LOVES YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU,AND PEOPLE ALSO KNOW THAT U WANN SEE THEM HAPPY BUT THE WAY U SHOW UR LOVE MAY BE IT IS WRONG ,,,, THINK ABT IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think so many time about it but don't know where iam lack..well this also i have to find out

    ReplyDelete