Monday, August 16, 2010

HAVE TO WALKING ALONE........

I am Walking alone on the road, dont know when this dark night will end, when i see a ray of hope. Dont know when, but i keep moving while carrying lot of memories some good mostly bad, rembering some few faces who say " IAM WITH U" and rembering those faces also who say "NO ONE WITH U" and "U ARE NOTHING". Many say u are good and understand us and many say u never understand anyone. Some say u cannot trust anyone many say why u trust everyone. Dont know who right who wrong but as i decide I have to keep moving. No regret from life and god for what going on with me,why me misunderstood by other, no regret from anyone, bcz i know no one understand what exactly I AM.

I have to move on carrying those memories and also have to find.......
A RAY OF HOPE...

1 comment:

  1. I BELIEVE DEAR YOU WILL FIND "A RAY OF HOPE" ONE DAY ,BUT PLEASE DONT SAY THAT U R ALONE I M WITH U NOW AND FOREVER,,,,,

    ReplyDelete