Monday, December 9, 2013

suitable place

There will be a safe, suitable place,
A place where we'll be hidden forever,
Where nobody will be able to stare at us,
A new world to share our charming ideas,
And admire the splendor of the nature!

There will be no more disaffection,
That might possibly be very spiteful,
A place of attracted, aromatic flowers,
Where you'll doubtlessly belong to me,
And, in return, I'll be destined to you!

At this site will rest the key of our love,
The true love we have been fighting for,
I'll attempt to place an inflexible door,
Where this key will be secure lastingly,
An be able to get rid of any hostility!

Believe me, there will be no more grief,
You'll bee blemished in my heart eternally,
I'll be able to explore your personal world,
Where it would take a long time, finally,
To get to know the real beauty inside of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment