Thursday, April 18, 2013

You're my special love

You're my special love beyond compare, A star shining above the rest, I desire for you to be aware, To me you're the absolute best, I need you near me everyday, To make my life much better, I need your soft lips to press against mine, your soft arms wrapped around me tightly, I try to find the words, To express the feeling in my heart, I try to show you that I care, but I don't know where to start, I guess I'll start right here, and I guess I'll start right now, I'll tell you that I love you, and I'll tell you why and how, You are the one who brightens my day, with your smile bright and glowing, You are the one whom I wake up for, each and every morning, As I look into your eyes, It's hard for me to say, My love and care grows, With each passing day, With my heart's passion, And feelings so true, I can't help but say, I'm in love with you, So, when I say I Love you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You've healed me when I was so sick, I believe you're in me, not far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment